Aging, environmental stresses such as UV radiation, pollution, chemical smoke, alcohol, smoking all these cause the skin to lose its shine, volume, and texture. Laser toning is a wonderful treatment for eliminating various types of pigmentation issues such as freckles, melasma, blemishes, sunspots and age spots. This technology utilizes a short, concentrated beam of light that penetrates deeper or in the defined layer of the skin. It helps in the production of elastin, collagen, and also restores the skin's ability to heal. Laser toning is a popular method as it provides significant improvement in the skin tone as well as the texture with the subsequent sessions. The procedure of the laser toning is a relatively simple, safe and reliable treatment for skin lightening.
Working of lasers
The laser energy penetrates the specific layers of the skin, heating the targeted tissues and breaks apart the dark pigment. The damage caused by the lasers is also known as control thermal injury, which causes the body to produce more proteins like collagen and elastin. Once the procedure is complete, the body's immune system removes the broken pigmentation and provides a radiant, smooth, clear skin.
We at Aster Dermatology, use high-end technology for Laser Toning ensuring optimum results and minimising the risk of any complications. To know how effective this treatment will be for you do consult our skin experts for Laser Toning in Gurgaon.
Advantages of Laser Toning for skin lightening
- Collagen and elastin protein helps in providing volume, radiance, elasticity, and strength to the skin.
- The results are long-lasting, and there is little to no downtime.
- Swelling, redness, and warm sensation may occur after the session, but it disappears within a few hours after the procedure
- This method stimulates the blood vessels to constrict, and this makes the skin smooth and wrinkle-free.
- Laser toning methods deliver a specific wavelength of light that reaches in the deeper dermis layers of the skin and treats difficult pigmentation problems such as birthmarks and under-eyes dark circles. This method does not leave scabs behind because the treatment is provided in the deep layers within the skin.
The skin concerns can be treated with the laser toning method:
- The laser toning method stimulates collagen production in the deep layer of the skin. Hence, this method improves the appearance of fine lines, large open pores, acne scars, and wrinkles.
- Laser toning also corrects drooping cheeks, mild-moderate neck sagging, and other visible signs of facial aging and gives plumper and soft natural-looking skin.
- Laser toning is an advanced method to get soft and beautiful skin by blasting away the pigmentation.
- Laser toning is an effective method to control melasma, corrects post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, dark spots, freckles, rosacea, redness, dark under-eye circles, sunspots, and other pigmentation issues that are present in the deep or surface of the dermal layers.
- People with cosmetic concerns like the desire to get instant brightness on their face, neck, and hand, can go for this treatment.
The procedure of Laser Toning
- In the very first step, the doctor analysis the skin condition, damage caused to the skin, and the quality of the skin.
- In the next step, the skin is cleaned, and the laser toning is performed using non-ablative lasers or Q-Switched Lasers.
- During the procedure, the patient is advised to wear eye shields to protect the eye's retina from laser damage.
The skin specialist also applies local anesthetic on the skin to minimize discomfort during the procedure, and the patient might suffer from mild redness after the procedure. The sessions of laser toning are determined depending on the particular skin type, and the patient is advised to avoid prolonged sun exposure and must apply sunscreen (30 SPF or more) every 2 hours.
Benefits of using the Q-switched laser for pigmentation
- The laser is passed multiple times over the areas of concern. These lasers enable even skin toning as it ensures selective photothermolysis that destroys the pigment-containing cells. This ensures maximum safety and that no risk or side effects or complications occur. This little injury to melanosomes causes their fragmentation and provides overall skin brightening. The controlled injury stimulates the dermis to produce more collagen that provides tighter skin.
- The Q-switched laser destroys the melanosomes and melanin granules using ultra-short duration, low fluence, large pores site, and multiple passes of lasers. Hence, no damage is caused to the surrounding cells and nucleus.
- The Q-switched laser promotes collagen remodeling that helps in improving the fine lines and open pores present in the skin.
People with diabetes, autoimmune disorders, pregnancy, oral herpes, sensitive skin, and breastfeeding women are not advised to undergo this procedure. To understand better whether you are a suitable candidate for this treatment kindly consult a qualified dermatologist for laser toning treatment in Gurgaon.
Laser Toning is one of the best skin treatments which is dedicated to provide flawless and radiant skin that everyone deserves!